PrimaVita offers many options to help Intended Parents grow their families. We are not a “one size fits all” agency. We realize not everyone has the same needs or financial capabilities so we offer Intended Parents several levels of service to choose from. We also only ask for payment after we are sure we have found a great surrogate match for you. Leaving you free to focus on what matters most – finding the right woman you can trust to help bring your baby into the world.
A secure beginning for your surrogacy experience.
Dedicated support from matching through delivery.
Streamlined process: know your costs up front.
The Foundation Program is ideal for intended parents who want help finding and screening an excellent surrogate, but who feel comfortable navigating the pregnancy without additional assistance. The program ends once the legal contracts between the intended parents and their surrogate have been signed. It includes:
- Personalized search to match you with your surrogate.
- Surrogate home visit and in-person interview.
- Surrogate background investigation by third party company.
- Surrogate health insurance policy review. Insurance referral, if needed.
- Coordination of surrogate medical and psychological screening.
- Provide logistical and emotional support.
- Referrals for attorneys, escrow management, and any other required professional services.
The Premiere Program is the core of the PrimaVita model and our most popular program, for those intended parents and surrogates who would like dedicated support and guidance through delivery. It includes the Foundation Program services, plus:
- Coordinating IVF transfer with the fertility clinic.
- 24-hour support for intended parents and surrogate throughout the pregnancy.
- Help mediate any road bumps between the intended parents and surrogate, including delicate matters such as finances, throughout pregnancy to help maintain a positive relationship.
- Monthly support meetings with surrogates and monthly check-ins with intended parents.
- Presence and support at delivery, including interfacing with hospital personnel.
Simplify the process. For no additional service fee, PrimaVita will pay recommended non-medical providers on your behalf. The Inclusive Add-On covers:
- Psychological evaluations for the gestational carrier, her spouse, and the intended parents, plus a group session.
- The intended parents’ legal fees for preparing and negotiating the gestational agreement.
- The gestational carrier’s legal fees for reviewing the gestational agreement.
- The initial escrow management fee.
- The legal fees and filing fees for a pre-birth parentage order.
- The legal fees and filing fees for a post-birth final order.